Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Office 2013



Hello Gentle Reader,
I am supposed to be going over what I learned in this chapter and if I found the information useful.  My honest answer is I did not learn much. The most I can say is I learned the proper names for the ribbon, I thought it was just the toolbar.
                My thoughts on Office 2013 are as fallows. If you have Office 2010 already it is a waste of money to upgrade. With a little tweaking most of the "new" features in 13 can be found in 10 or you there is a free substitute. One of the few true upgrades to be found is the ability to edit PDF files in word. A nice feature to be sure but one that can be found without paying $150. The same is true with Power PointsPresenting Online feature.  SkyDrive is an awesome feature  but anyone with a Microsoft account has access to cloud storage. In conclusion, save your money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment